Saturday, February 13, 2010

Will the Rain Stop So I Can Plant?

Yes it is February and I have the "itch" to plant. My husband and I went seed shopping the other day. Fortunately they did not have but a very few bedding plants [cabbage, brussel sprouts and broccoli], or I would have had a real hard time. This year I will be traveling in mid summer. I am trying to plan the garden around my schedule.

Last year I had fun planting so many things. This year I am going to be more specific in my selection - at least that is what I am saying right now. I was reading the seed catalogue yesterday and found myself wanting to plant everything again.

My plan the other day was to set up my mini green. This way I could maybe start planting a lettuce, green onion, radish salad bowel. I discovered I have put the cover in the back of the storage building. It will entail "clearing" a path to it. I will try and do that when the rain stops!!!

I realize I should not complain because the rest of the country is covered in snow. I am just anxious to plant!

Waiting on the Rain! Judy