Friday, October 12, 2012

Hmmm Change of Plans Thanks to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta - Buy Water

Hmmm Just when I was going to talk about my Vintage Airstream Trailer and the advantages of it in an emergency, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta shared some disturbing events.  He discussed a potential Cyber Attack.  According to the article Corporate Attacks Hint Of A Coming 'Cyber Pearl Harbor' he feels we are getting closer and closer to an attack at our energy systems. 

What was my response?  Make sure I have water enough water.  I know I need to fill the water barrels tomorrow.  I also need to purchase enough drinking water for the family.  How much water is needed?  Here is an excellent site that shares how much you need.  How much water is needed per person for an emergency?

My next post is about my Vintage Airstream Travel Trailer!

Judy