Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Bye Bye Fossil Fuels - The Standard has been set!!! How to Become 100% Renewable In US

Wow talk about ambitious and setting the bar high.  Mark Jacobson set out to put in place a feasible plan for the whole -- yes whole US.  This article is worth a few minutes of your time.  What is interesting is he felt it could be done quickly.  He sites the example of the US entering WWII and how quickly it ramped up airplanes for the war.  This example was interesting for me personally because my mother helped build Boeing planes for the war effort.  Back to the article this has spurred me to check out his report.  I want to see what he believes will work for where I live.

Anywho as they say or for those sensitive to the word Anyhow- Have fun with this amazing idea!


http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/technologyinvesting/heres-what-it-would-take-for-the-us-to-run-on-100percent-renewable-energy/ar-BBkRLcT#page=1