I would add a few suggestions which we are implementing:
- Review your Vitamin and Mineral doses. This is winter and it is easy to not eat as much fresh food as during the summer. Plus we are not out in the fresh air and sunshine.
- Air you home, bedroom, office and living space out daily. The air quality in these areas is important.
- Regularly wipe down the door knobs, facets and other commonly touched areas such as desks and drawer handles with a good disinfectant.
- Wash your hands more frequently. It is especially important after being in a public place.
- We spray our noses a little more often because of the dry weather. We also use Vaseline in our noses to work as a barrier. It also helps keep our noses from becoming dry.
- Eat foods that you know are good for your health. During the winter it is especially important.
- Have the necessary foods, drinks and across the counter medications to help you if you do get ill. Having what you need when you needed it will help!
- Have a plan of who will take care of who if the children are down ill. It helps the children to know what to do if they get ill as well.
Hoping we all miss this flu season! Judy