Are you ready if an earthquake of 6.0 and above happens?
Do you have enough food, water and emergency supplies to last 2 weeks?
When NASA speaks it might be good to listen!
Click here: NASA Speaks Article Warning!
"According to a Dr. Andrea Donnellan, who shared the News to CBS - Los Angeles, it should happen between now and 2018."
I know it sounds like the "Boy, Who called Wolf "story but...... are you ready anyway???!!!
Here is what I call BARE BONE prepping and this what FEMA suggests for 3 days!
Basic Disaster Supplies Kit click here: [FEMA Basic Disaster Supplies List]
A basic emergency supply kit could include the following recommended items:
- Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
- Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Manual can opener for food
- Local maps
- Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
Here is a great video from FEMA click here: How to Build A Kit
I love Thrive Life because it gives some fantastic products
such as food and emergency supplies that
will help you BE PREPARED!
See What Thrive has to help you! - click here: Thrive Life and Be Prepared!